Sean is a serial entrepreneur having launched and sold multiple businesses over the past 10+ years. He has founded a co-working space in Downtown Los Angeles, multiple e-Commerce companies focused on inbound content marketing for DIY products, and numerous podcasts. His work in podcasting has led him to launch 2 companies in the space Alumni.FM,and Clever.FM
Sean shares with the Pop duo, his entrepreneurship journey, interest into podcasting that led to launching 2 businesses in the space, balancing being a parent and running a business and more.
Highlights from the chat are :-
- How Sean started podcasting?
- The origins of Alumni.FM and Clever.FM
- Balance between doing a MBA, starting a business and being a parent
- Growing up as American with Chinese parents
- Opportunities for podcasting in 2022
- Advice for parents who want to start their own business
Do share this episode with your friends, families, colleagues or anyone you think who would enjoy listening to POPS IN A POD.
Please share your thoughts on the episode, we would love to hear your feedback on this episodes on popsinapod(at)gmail(dot)com.
Keep an eye on social media below for updates from the Pop duo.