An episode that Nadir Pop and Peter Pop were not sure would happen when they recorded Welcome to 2022 a few months ago. Their kids attended school in person. The Pop duo discuss expectations before school started, the initial days of school and also how their kids are now.
Highlights from the chat are :-
- The Pop duo feeling anxious about their kids starting school again
- The logistics of the kids attending classes in person
- The kids going to school and their feedback
- Nadir monitoring his daughter’s journey to school via an App
- Sports Day at Peter’s son’s school
Every parent will relate to this episode.
Do share this episode with your friends, families, colleagues or anyone you think who would enjoy listening to POPS IN A POD.
Please share your thoughts on the episode, the Pops would love to hear your feedback on this episodes on popsinapod(at)gmail(dot)com.
Keep an eye on social media below for updates from the Pop duo.