Last year on Women’s Day, Nadir Pop and Peter Pop spoke to Priya Krishnan, Chief Client & Experience Officer, Bright Horizons about Women in the Workforce. This year the Pop duo are joined by Aparna Acharekar, co-founder of coto by Eve World, a Web3 platform for women.
Aparna spoke to the Pops about the insight behind the platform, the Eve World creator program, the importance of a community and how it can be leveraged through Web3 and also the roadmap for the platform to include others in the coming months.
Highlights from the chat are :-
- The insights from the research done with women across India
- The advantages of Web3 for the community development
- The different types of communities that will be available on the Eve World platform
- The Eve World Creator Program
- Future plans for the platform
Do share this episode with your friends, families, colleagues or anyone you think who would enjoy listening to POPS IN A POD.
Please share your thoughts on the episode, the Pops would love to hear your feedback on this episodes on popsinapod(at)gmail(dot)com.
Keep an eye on social media below for updates from the Pop duo.